The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. S is made with materials of the best quality, it is recommended that it be used during sailing trips whether they are short or long, since it withstands the most difficult atmospheric conditions because it is waterproof, resistant and breathable.
It is covered with mesh fabric and its double-way zipper helps to better fit and hold, for a better fit and protection has sleeves made of polyurethane with Velcro closure.
Benefits of Jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. s
- Mesh lining.
- 2-zips protected by double anti-storm flap and evacuation channel.
- Adjustable double dolls: adjustable outer wrist with elastic closure; inside waterproof doll PU closure.
- Adjustable closing flap.
- Back and inside clip to hang or facilitate drying.
- 2 large pockets with anti-storm waterproof flaps, evacuation net and ring-key ring.
- Articulated arms for comfort and mobility.
- Reflective bands, evacuation channel on shoulders, neck and hood.
- 2 interior pockets: 1 with zipper and 1 with Velcro closure.
- Reinforced elbows, back for longer duration.
- High neck of 18 cm and protection of the chin lined in polar.
- Fluorescent hood with reflective strap for greater visibility.
- Evacuation channel to avoid water on the face and neck.
- Great visibility 3 “smart” hood settings: wide, tall and expensive.
Use of jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. S
The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. S is a dress recommended to be used during navigation as it provides protection according to the temperature that exists in the environment because it adapts to any change. Additionally, it allows greater mobility and comfort, as well as helps dry without excess sweat for longer.
The jacket XM Yachting offshore red sz. S has a great durability without much care as its fabric is water resistant and breathable, allowing it to dry from inside and outside in the fastest way after use.
Its flexible details ensure greater freedom of movement, since they add an amazing resistance to deterioration and have been strategically placed in areas of high friction for a longer life.
Its fluorescent fragments and modern photoluminescent reflectors flash to indicate the position in situations of darkness, this being a very special and useful advantage when traveling.